Vanessa asked me to trade an item with her today, a ceramic piece for a basket, because she was scared of it [just kidding! :)]
So I no longer have a trio of basket-babies, but two baskets and a mystery ceramic object.
I wasn't able to view any of them today during class time, but hopefully can make it to Castaneda's office hours Friday.
Glad we got to thinking about the exhibit concept today, I think it will be great to show both sides, the collection and our tasks intertwined; now we just need to flesh it out. The naming of it seems to be a daunting task, but we'll see how things go next class.
Lab Hours 5/5
-
So on Wednesday I spent an hour and a half in open lab researching my
baskets. Those are my lab hours for this (?) week.
16 years ago
Well, that was certainly very nice of you; I think that means I need to record a new set of accession and/or catalog numbers for you. Can you please post those?
ReplyDeletehahaha supppppppper scared!!! I am all about the basketry!!!! if it makes ya feel better it took me forever to find the basket I got from u!!!
ReplyDelete:) see ya tomorrow!!