Finishing up the assigned reading for today.
When we originally read the job description of the registrar in the first couple pages of the book, it seemed like an overwhelming job. But after reading the "Documentation" chapter, it brings all the responsibilities into a new light. It makes me wonder how large of a staff work for the registrar in organizing and keeping track of everything associated with a single object.
Talk about organization skills.
[[I appreciate the book for being straightforward and very detailed [down to the folders that can be used for the documents] but it is heavily-informative and thankfully, well organized.]]
We received the accession numbers of the objects we will be responsible for over the course of the semester:
*BAS0183 74-32-2-43 [30]
*BAS0147 74-32-2-18 [14]
*BAS0150 74-32-2-22 [17]
I am excitd to "meet" and to work with them :)
Time: 2.5 hours
Lab Hours 5/5
-
So on Wednesday I spent an hour and a half in open lab researching my
baskets. Those are my lab hours for this (?) week.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment