Tuesday, February 23, 2010

reflecting on class time

I wish I had done a post last week after class because now I have too much to talk about for one post, and some of it is delayed...
I'm very happy with the title for our exhibit! Although it seemed very chaotic at the time, it was successful to intergrate various words from other title ideas.
I was also excited about the cemetary trip/ information, but as I've read on Stacy's blog, it seems difficult to access the information we need. I commented that we should make a field trip out there :) It would be a great feature of the exhibit to have a picture and information with the gravestone. On a side note, I was glad I wasn't the only one confused about the Cotton history...both father and son have the same first, middle, and last names?? Way to make things confusing...
[But I was glad to see that Carrie did a post about the geneaology! thanks!]
I think that just about covers things from last class...
Oh, and I was finally able to see two of my three items last week; I feel bad for my BAS183 because i'm in LOVE with BAS147...Although I'm jealous of Raquel's mini baskets, I must say that I got lucky with this one :)

1 comment: