Wednesday, March 3, 2010

lab hours

A litle late for putting up the post for this week...
The Deed of Gift assignment turned out to be kind of fun and infromative; Marina and I started out overthinking the assignment, but Dr.C saved us a lot of time. As Marina already mentioned, we got to be creative while still getting an understanding of the Registrar's job.
Even though Dr.C assured us that we weren't supposed to put so much time into the assignment, it still made up most of my lab hours for the week.
Roughly 1.5 hours was spent meeting up with Marina at school and our communication through text/emails.
I also spent an unusual amount of time [2 hours] researching my 'hypothetical object' trying to get appropriate details and information for the backstory.
Another 1.5 hours spent catching up on everyone's blogs and this weeks readings.

Total: 5 hours

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed Dr. J's lecture. I'll have a thank you card in class today for you guys to sign. Also, after today's class you'll be much more in the know re: your Team tasks; I'm actually going to have each team bring a draft story-board to class next Wednesday. That means some executive decisions will be made by then. I'll hold be available pretty much all day Monday and Tuesday to meet with each group.

    ReplyDelete