Well I wish I could say that this week was as successful as last week in terms of lab hours. I spent about 45 minutes going through everyone's blogs. Thanks Nessa for organizing the feast with Alexis and SAS! Looking forward to it and also to Dr.C who had to go through all our group stuff!
But it looks like everyone did a great job.
I went to the museum after class yesterday to lend a hand, even if it meant making little puddy balls with Stacey or picking scraps off the floor. Carrie and I also worked on mounting some images onto foamcore but I think I need some more practice...
I was there for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Also spent 30 minutes on reading for today, but I think that's pretty much it. I'm hoping to help more in the museum this week/ over springbreak [if Dr.C will be there one day, but then again, she probably wouldn't mind a vacation]
Time: 3 hours
Lab Hours 5/5
-
So on Wednesday I spent an hour and a half in open lab researching my
baskets. Those are my lab hours for this (?) week.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment