Wednesday, March 10, 2010

getting the ball rolling and lab hours

Unfortunately, my blogged was hacked at some point, so I spent about 30 minutes adjusting settings, the cookies, and changing password before taking Dr.C's suggestions to take the fish tank gadget off my page :( but it worked, and seems to be working fine.
There has been much progress this week with everyone starting their portion of the exhibit. I met with my group for a total of 1.5 hours [ 15 min Wednesday, and 1 hour and 15 min this psat Monday] to discuss our ideas and splitting up the main focuses.
I spent a lot of time [3.5 hours] looking at the ethnohistoric documents [Cotton's notebook], the accession file and Dr.C's smugmug gallery, studying the Cotton labels as well as comparing them to the transition museum tags. Also caught up on readings.
Our group will be meeting again today to assemble the storyboard [but I suppose that time will count for next weeks hours]
Looking forward to seeing what the other groups' visions for their sections.
It's coming together :)

2 comments:

  1. Re: the fish and other commercial (non-blogger or google gadgets), they seem to be an invitation to be hacked. Everyone should also have a very strong password on their blog (not "museum," for instance). Looking very forward to seeing your presentation today.

    ReplyDelete