Well this has been a more eventful week in terms of lab hours. I've spent about 4 hours catching up on reading as well as object reasearch reading [hoping I could take care of two birds with one stone] Also spent additional 1 hours looking for other resources and reading people's blogs. I spent an hour in the museum yesterday with Stacey and was happy to see one visitor very interested in our exhibit, but she had to go to class
I suspect my two baskets won't give me much trouble [don't jinx it...] but have concerns about creepy-urn, which maybe Dr.C can provide some guidance on [I may be jumping the gun and overthinking it]
I would also like to try to pool resources with others who have Pomo/ NW coast baskets, if anyone is interested?
Glad we don't have seminar today, but am looking forward to getting some questions answered at the museum :)
and spending lots of time in the library...woohoo!
total time: 6 hours
Lab Hours 5/5
-
So on Wednesday I spent an hour and a half in open lab researching my
baskets. Those are my lab hours for this (?) week.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment